All-On-4 – Plano, TX
Complete Your Smile
with Fewer Implants
Instead of replacing each tooth individually, you can have a full denture supported by four carefully and strategically placed dental implants. While this might sound impossible, the truth is that this unique solution known as All-On-4 in Plano can make it possible for you to disregard the inconveniences of regular dentures, some of which include instability, sudden slippage, and even clicking or popping noises when trying to eat or speak. With All-On-4, we may even be able to place your new teeth on the very same day. At Vitality Dental, Dr. Andrew Kung will happily go over all the necessary details to determine if you’re qualified to receive this type of treatment and what you can do to enjoy a stronger, longer-lasting smile. If you have questions about your eligibility or would like to learn more about All-On-4, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
If you want to replace your missing teeth with a trusted and reliable solution, you cannot go wrong with dental implants. However, if you do not have enough jawbone density, you will be required to undergo a bone graft or sinus lift before receiving them. If you want to bypass these preliminary treatments altogether, you can choose to receive All-On-4. With this particular solution, we can anchor a full denture by using only 4 dental implants. Surgically placing them in the densest parts of your jawbone, the two posterior implants are situated at a 45-degree angle. This ensures that your restoration receives maximum support and does not slip or fall out of place.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
You will discover that most people who have an entire arch of missing teeth are eligible to receive All-On-4. Even those with less jawbone density can achieve a stable and fully functional smile because of the angled implants placed toward the back of the mouth. When meeting with your implant dentist in Plano, he will examine your oral cavity to determine if you have healthy gums and are in a position to undergo minor oral surgery. Also, you’ll need to be committed to maintaining good oral health, which includes practicing proper dental hygiene at home, breaking bad habits, eating healthy foods, and safeguarding your smile with appropriate mouth protection.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Implants?
If All-On-4 dental implants in Plano is the direction you want to go when it comes to replacing your missing teeth, you will find there are many outstanding benefits, including:
- An easier way to clean teeth because All-On-4 dentures are permanently fixed in the mouth and function just like normal teeth, so you can easily brush without having to take them out like regular dentures.
- A natural-looking solution that also feels comfortable.
- A way to improve your bite force and chewing power so you can enjoy your favorite foods, even those that are much denser.
- A way to minimize jawbone loss, which will make a drastic difference in your ability to maintain a more youthful look.
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
When comparing All-On-4 to traditional dental implants, you will find that many unique differences can prove to be highly beneficial for someone experiencing dramatic tooth loss and who has a weakened jawbone, such as:
- All-On-4 only requires four dental implants, whereas the traditional solution may require between 4 and 8. This can add to the expense of your treatment, making traditional dental implants more difficult to afford.
- All-On-4 doesn’t require preliminary treatment like bone grafting, which can also be a cost-savings for someone experiencing complete tooth loss.
- All-On-4 can help you to see a fully restored smile much quicker because your implant dentist may be able to place your new teeth the very same day.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned about Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services