Dental Implant-Retained Dentures – Plano, TX
Rebuild Your Smile and
Renew Your Confidence
Traditional dentures offer numerous benefits. They are aesthetically pleasing and can restore your ability to enjoy a wide variety of foods. However, they do have some drawbacks. For example, some people find that their dentures do not always stay in place, and that they struggle to consume certain problematic foods. Regular dentures also do not support jawbone health. Dental implant-retained dentures in Plano present an elegant solution to such issues. Continue reading this page to learn more about this remarkable treatment and how dental implant-retained dentures in Plano, TX may be able to benefit you.
Why Choose Vitality Dental for Dental Implant-Retained Dentures?
- Dental Implant-Retained Dentures Placed and Restored in One Location
- Comfortable Dental Boutique
- We Help You Overcome Dental Fears
Am I a Candidate for Dental Implant-Retained Dentures?
You may be a candidate for implant retained dentures if you have lost a significant number of teeth, or you have severe dental problems and know that your remaining teeth must soon be extracted. Dental implant-retained dentures are also often a suitable solution for patients with traditional dentures who want to upgrade their smile.
The Dental Implant-Retained Denture Procedure
After you have completed any necessary preparatory treatment, such as extractions or bone grafts, you will undergo an implant placement surgery. During the procedure, Dr. Kung will insert dental implants in Plano at precise, pre-planned locations in your jawbone. Then, you will undergo a healing period, wherein the implants will bond with the surrounding tissue in a process known as osseointegration.
The Benefits of Combining Dentures and Dental Implants
Dental implant-retained dentures offer numerous benefits, including:
- They preserve the jawbone. Because the implants act as substitute tooth roots, they stimulate the jawbone and help to prevent the bone deterioration that normally occurs after tooth loss.
- They provide a powerful bite force. Because your new teeth will be anchored in your jaw, you will be able to eat virtually any food without taking special precautions.
- Their fit will not change. Traditional dentures must be periodically relined in order to maintain their fit. Dental implant-retained dentures do not have this issue.
- They look and feel natural. You will be able to speak and smile with total confidence in your new teeth.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned about Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services